Thursday, August 25, 2011

Help!

These past few weeks, I've been trying to come up and organize how to sub the videos more efficintly/faster/easily. Before, I was going to rip the DVD's that I had, but one of the followers found the torrent for all 78 episodes, so I decided to sub them instead. Thanks, Matthias!

Unfortunately, I've been stuck on downloading the first episode for about a week now because there's no seeders. If you have enough memory space on your computer, intrested in downloading the raw in high quality, or have a hard drive, please download them then seed. And ofcourse, when I finish downloading all the episodes, I'll rip and upload the movie.

The torrent link is Here and on the download page.

If you have any questions, just PM me.
Thanks!

P.S. The problem is fixed, and I obtained the first episode so I'll be subbing soon. I was thinking about making an only Moomin online storage account... but you can keep downloading with Torrent too.

Sincerely,
Pixelz

No comments:

Post a Comment