Wednesday, August 31, 2011

In middle of working



Keep your heads up! Episode 1 will be coming soon. BTW, I'll be needing spell checkers soon, so send me an email if you have time and wants to become part of this. (For those who sent me an email earlier, send it to me again just incase.) We can talk together to figure things out. The more the marrier!

For the names of the characters, I decided to use the english names because they're easier for me. For those who answered on the poll that they wanted Finnish, I'm very sorry! It's just that looking up the names every time a new character comes up is just too much for me...

and also, if there's anyone who can translate english to other languages(other than english and Japanese, ofcourse), they're always welcome to use my translation to sub Tanoshii Moomin Ikka with Finnish subtitles or in any other language. Just credit me for the Japanese -to-> English translations. And, if you don't know how to use Aegisub or other subbing programs, they can always just send me the translation and I can add them to the vids. I'm not superly pro with using Aegisub(I still don't know how to do the fancy karaoke effect...) but I know somewhat.

I hope you have a wonderful day! I've been(and going to be) busy.
See you!

Sincerely,
Pixelz

No comments:

Post a Comment