Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sorry for the long wait

Hello everyone. As the title say, I apologize for taking so long. Ever since I started translating episode one, I got two jobs to occupy most of my week and keeping my motivation was pretty hard, for this was my first time translating a 30 minute long video. Also, I've been struggling from trying to figure out how I should work out with the spell checking... Conclusion: Everything. Just. Ate. Time.

 Anyway, I finished translating the first episode and came up with a more easier system of spell checking so everyone can enjoy(Well, I hope so.) And I call it: WHOEVER WANTS TO SPELL CHECK CAN FREELY SPELL CHECK SYSTEMMMM!! I'll upload the translation so anyone who wants to spell check can download, fix, then send it back to me so I can choose the most fitting lines to the final translation. Of course, there will be dead lines. But even after the dead line, I'll keep the translations up in case.

So, here it is! MediaFire

The RAR file both contains the .ass(Aegisub file) and .txt file so both of those who have the video or not can check my translation/fix the line/etc. I advise you to download the video with a torrent (or I'll upload the vid soon) and fix my translation so you can get the mood and the character's feelings.

I did my best to make my translation accurate so there might be terrible grammar, parts where it sounds funky, or as if I got a line from an english text book, so PLEASE fix them.

For the dead line, I was thinking like a week or two from now, but if you need more time, please comment or send me a private message, and I'll tell you all when the new dead line is.

Okay, the deadline for now is... July 21st, exactly two weeks from this post.

Thanks for waiting and I hope you cooperate. I'll do my best so that this Moomin project would be great as possible where everyone can agree and enjoy to the translations.

P.S. I'm sure from the next episode the translation will be a lot faster.

Sincerely,
Neinteen

My email is pixelz91991hs@gmail.com for those who doesn't know. Send your fix there and I'll be happy. Very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment